I am giving wordpress a spin.
I like blogger, but in the past it has been more pain then it's worth.
I will continue to post both here and there (cut and paste)
Until I choose my favorite.
I don't know when that will be, but I will notify everyone here and there.
I know I am incredibly indecisive.
But After a day with wordpress there are a few things that I really like about it.
Like I said... We'll See.
http://confessionsofamarinewife.wordpress.com/
I wanted to try wordpress last year, I signed up and was confused. I'm such a creature of habbit I couldn't get used to another site. I hope you like it because it looks badass!
ReplyDeletewell you know how i feel about the blogger vs. debate -- lol!
ReplyDeleteall i know is that i can load every single blog i follow via wordpress no problem -- but blogger still gives me issue commenting as a non-blogger. blogger can bite me... lol!
but it is hard to switch because formatting your blog is easier on blogger...