Well it's that time again. Time to make some major changes in my hair.
This is where I am now:
It's time to go short again. Like super short.
It's been over bleached and is breaking really bad on the crown of my head and is getting to the point where it's noticeable.
So after Valentines day I'm gonna cut it all off again.
I am also going to stop bleaching it for a while.
I've been looking at pictures for color and length ideas.
Here are a few I have come up with:
I love these bangs:
I love Agynees' hair:
I also love Carrie Mulligans cut and color, unfortunately my hair is stick straight:
Michelle Williams
I just wish my bangs would do that side swoopy thing, I can never get it right:
Victoria Beckham:
I love the color and the way it's not on the neck, my hair drives me crazy when it's on my neck.
I love this choppy straightness:
I have about a month to figure out what I want to do. I am very excited. I do miss my short hair.

Get Facebook Buttons

It's been over bleached and is breaking really bad on the crown of my head and is getting to the point where it's noticeable.
So after Valentines day I'm gonna cut it all off again.
I am also going to stop bleaching it for a while.
I've been looking at pictures for color and length ideas.
Here are a few I have come up with:
I love these bangs:
I love Agynees' hair:
I also love Carrie Mulligans cut and color, unfortunately my hair is stick straight:
Michelle Williams
I just wish my bangs would do that side swoopy thing, I can never get it right:
Victoria Beckham:
I love the color and the way it's not on the neck, my hair drives me crazy when it's on my neck.
I love this choppy straightness:
I have about a month to figure out what I want to do. I am very excited. I do miss my short hair.
Get Facebook Buttons
No comments:
Post a Comment