Google+ Fractured Fairy Tales: I've been tagged!
Image Map

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I've been tagged!


Ive been tagged twice: 
one:
misadventures of a chunky goddess

two:

So here we go:

1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things yourself.
3. Answer the ques­tions the tag­ger set for you in their post.
4. Cre­ate 11 new ques­tions for the peo­ple you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tag­ging sec­tion about ‘you are tagged if you are read­ing this.’ Blah blah blah, you legit­i­mately have to tag 11 peeps!

11 random shit:
  • I hate socks
  • also not a huge fan of pants
  • and i dislike winter, I think because it makes me wear pants
  • I love being outside when the sun is warm, it's my favorite feeling ever
  • before we moved here I never wore makeup, for the last year or so I wear it every day, I can't leave the house without it
  • I miss having pink hair
  • I have recently fell in love with Mario Kart Wii
  • I started doing my own waxing; arms, legs and a few places in between. 
  • I hate being cold, but our thermostat rarely goes above 67* 
  • I love all things Hello Kitty 
  • I also love all things elephant



since i was tagged twice I'll answer both sets of questions 

1. what is your middle name & the story behind it? Marie, it was my Aunts middle name
2. what is the best concert/show you have ever been to? I think I had the most fun at No Doubt: Return of Saturn about 13 years ago
3. favorite perfume/body spray? Issey Miyaki 
4. would you ever have plastic surgery & if so what would you have done? hell yeah, I'd get the works, tummy tuck, boob lift, face lift, botox... if i could afford it.
5. what is your biggest fear? the paranormal
6. who do think is the most annoying celebrity right now? Lohan, all of them.
7. who is the funniest person you know? Me. lol.
8. favorite disney princess? Ariel
9. someone 
(other than spouse/partner) that just melts your butter big time? Well i would normally say Harrison Ford, but I saw Cowboys and Aliens and then thought him and Daniel Craig were both hot, then i saw GWTDT and D.Craig had to put on some weight for that, and he still looked good. So this girl may have herself a new sugar daddy. Unless they invent time machines then I'll take Indiana Jones any day. 
10. favorite form of exercise? I like to be outside, so hiking or biking
11. what is your dream profession? Park Ranger

...





  • What is your favorite dessert? Cookies and Cream ice cream
  • What kind of phone do you own? iPhone
  • What’s the most strangest/unique pet you have had? rats
  • What was the last thing you bought but now regret? a shit load of booze for the new years party, not even half of it got drank. 
  • Have you ever been given a gift that you wanted to throw in the trash? I don't think so, but I have gotten things that make you go 'huh?'
  • What is one new year’s resolution you know you are going to break? I don't do resolutions
  • What is one show you wish they would re-air again? I used to miss the throwback Nick shows, Hey Dude, Salute Your Shorts, but they aired them again over halloween i think and they sort of sucked. 
  • What is your favorite symbol/icon? ???
  • If someone were to go through your cds/mp3/etc, which artist would they find the most of on there that you listen to? Gaga & BEP
  • Name one of your favorite websites that you think others should know about as well dlisted.com great place for all your celebrity gossip
  • What is the theme of your calendar for this year? Hello Kitty


    My Qs
    If you could live anywhere for a whole year where would it be? 
    Video Games? 
    What is your favorite pair of shoes?
    What do you drive?
    What's your favorite memory of 2011?
    What's your favorite song right now?
    least favorite chore?
    what do you like to cook/bake?
    What kind of shampoo do you use?
    Cats or Dogs?
    Apples or Bananas?

    I Tag:


    3 comments:

    1. LOVE it -- thanks for playing along!
      ♥♥♥

      cyn

      ReplyDelete
    2. I'm actually the opposite. I used to always have to wear makeup and now, I rarely wear it even though I love to wear it. Just don't have time most days anymore to put it on. But thanx so much for answering all the questions and I'm such a huge Hello Kitty fan too

      ReplyDelete
    3. Fun!! Thanks for tagging me!!

      ReplyDelete

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails