Google+ Fractured Fairy Tales: #JANphotoaday
Image Map

Thursday, January 5, 2012

#JANphotoaday


Okay I've actually been sticking with this, if you follow me on facebook, or instagram then you have seen these, if not you can see them now. I am going to try to keep updating them on here. Probally not daily, because I don't have enough time in the day to do the 100 other things I want to do, let alone add another blog project.

1. You
me-
Me, 10 am, been up 5 hours already. #JANphotoaday

2. Breakfast
Sbucks nofat nowhip Gingerbread Latte
#janphotoaday breakfast.

3. Something I adore
My little turds-
#janphotoaday something I adore

4. Letterbox
I get my letters in this box-
My rural letterbox #janphotoaday

5. Something I wore
Hello Kitty Stunnas-
Something I wore #hellokitty sunglasses #janphotoaday


follow me:

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram- alanamarie26

want to play along? learn more here - Fat Mum Slim #JANphotoaday

3 comments:

  1. hiya!
    to answer your question about how i track the 30 day shred -- i count it as either circuit training or vigorous aerobics -- they both equal out to the same ap's. i think it's more circuit training than the other -- but sometimes i need to track my jillian workout & a ciruit workout @ the gym too.
    hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really Love your pics... and your letterbox is too cool! Following you for this photo challenge! :) Looking forward to all your pics for Jan :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to pop in and meet you...sounds like you have had a fun traveling life...Loads of adventures to tell I bet.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails