1. would you rather go on a picnic or to a bbq?
I love bbq's.
I love the smell of a bbq, and they seem so much fun, and so easy.
I miss bbqing with our friends in Okinawa.
):
2. would you rather go bra-less or panty-less?
panty-less.
the girls are way, way, way too big to be unrestrained.
3. would you rather go on a $5000 shopping spree at your favorite store or go on a $5000 vacation?
vacation, i love travel way more than clothes.
Plus I don't need $5,000 of more stuff, I have too much stuff as it is.
4. would you rather eat escargot or sauteed crickets?
I've had escargot, it wasn't bad.
I've had escargot, it wasn't bad.
salty. but not bad.
crickets are nasty, i would never even touch one let alone eat it.
5. would you rather go on survivor or the amazing race?
Amazing race.
again, i love to travel.
6. would you rather be hot or cold?
Funny you ask.
If you had asked me last year I would have said 'cold'. But I didn't yet know what cold really was. My reasoning was it's easier to warm up when you are cold than it is to cool down when you are hot. I have now changed my mind. I have been cold since November, and I can't seem to warm up. Today it's 48*, 41* with the wind chill. I am in the house with a sweater on and the heater set at 68*. I can't get warm. I am so effing sick of being cold.
7. would you rather go to the beach or lake?
beach. I heart the beach.
8. would you rather not shave your legs for a month in the summer or your armpits?
I hate to shave. so I would say legs.
I love the beach too! sand in my ass not so much fun but the rest is pretty rad :)
ReplyDelete