Google+ Fractured Fairy Tales: Long Wednesday
Image Map

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Long Wednesday


Today has been a very long day. I was up at 0530 for work, worked until after 1pm, when I was supposed to be done at 11. I found out that something happened at work Monday that I was sort of responsible for, it wasn't a huge deal but it wasn't my fault and It made me all anxious, then I once I realized I wasn't in trouble (mostly because it wasn't entirely my fault) I was mad at the person who didn't do what I asked them to do, resulting in this whole situation. Now I am mostly over it.
I ran tons of errands today and planted a few more plants. Hung my upside down tomoato grower and my humming bird feeder. Now I need to make dinner and sleep it off. I have another really early day tomorrow. Hopefully with much less anxiety and pissedoff-ness.

Here is a pretty little strawberry that I have growing on the back-patio.
My first strawberry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails