Google+ Fractured Fairy Tales: Tail Wagging Tuesday!
Image Map

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tail Wagging Tuesday!



{Stolen from Kendra who got it from C Mae}

Have you ever been given "the look"?

Today's topic is to share "the Look" that your pets give you. The sad puppy dog eyes. The evil glare.


"i love you mommy"
{renji}

"I love you too mom"
{aiko}

"we love the sunny spot"
{renji and taco}

"food"
{renji and his spit bubbles}

"feed meeeeee"
{more renji and spit bubbles}

"lets play"
{aiko and her ball}

"lets play!"
{aiko}

"why did you interrupt my nap"
{taco}

6 comments:

  1. omg! your puppy is the CUTEST!!! love the first pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuties!!!! I love their little faces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the picture of them in the sun! so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dog loves sitting on the back of the couch in the sun too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious! I am loving seeing cats as a part of Tail Wagging Tuesday! Cute pictures :)

    http://lifeingarrison.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cat picture with the caption is GREAT!!! thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails