Google+ Fractured Fairy Tales: I Love Food.
Image Map

Friday, May 20, 2011

I Love Food.

I have a great love for all things food. Sadly my waist (and thighs, arms, chest, calves and belly) show that fact quite well.
I really love food blogs.

just to name a few.

But I am making an effort to be healthier. I am looking for healthy, diet, weight watchers, food blogs. I joined weight watchers online today, hoping that this works, I want to loose some weight by my sisters wedding and I am hoping a few months of weight watchers will help me with that.
So share me your healthy food blog links!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck to you! I'm the same.....Love food and love eating food. And love food blogs with all the yummy recipes.
    Sorry I'm no help with any healthy recipes. But I wish you lots of luck with Weight Watchers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails