Google+ Fractured Fairy Tales: A few firsts
Image Map

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A few firsts

Aiko

First Kiss: I really don't remember my first kiss, but my first make-out kiss was also my first boyfriend Tom my sophomore year of HS (i was a late bloomer)

First Friends: Teresa Skibinski, we met when we were 3-4ish

First Home bought with Husband: we've never bought a home but our first home together was the apartment we rented in Chicopee, Mass.

First Teacher: Kindergarten, Mrs. Curtis

First Big Trip: We used to go to the mountains every year for summer break, but We did go to California to Disney Land when I was like 7 or 8

First Job: stuffing envelopes for Real-estate agents.

First Addictions: The Sun. I became a sun worshiper at a very early age.

First Dog I've owned: My very first dog that was my responsibility is Aiko. My baby girl.

First R Rated Movies: I think it was Candyman, the horror flick.

First Surgery: tonsils. I was about 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails