Google+
Fractured Fairy Tales: Sunday Social
Sunday Social
(again, I still suck at posting this week. I am trying to catch up on life and baby is eating all my energy, and my brains.)
1. What is the first website you log on to each day?
Before I even get out of bed I usually get on my phone and check my email, and sometimes facebook. When I get on the computer it's facebook.
2. Give us some funny websites you visit that we need to know about:
Dog Shaming - any dog owner/lover will appreciate this
Failbook - funny facebook fails
TFLN - Texts from last night
3. Pinterest or Facebook? Why?
Both?
I am certainly on FB more, but Pinterest is my go-to recipe place now, and I now pin recipes/craft ideas instead of bookmarking the links. Way easier.
4. Twitter or Instagram? Why?
Instagram. I am trying to get into twitter. But I instagram more. I love taking pictures I assume that is why.
5. Favorite youtube video...post it!
Top 3:
3. Boston on a trampoline
VIDEO
2. Cat crash Test
VIDEO
and finally, the best video of all time:
1. Cat, I'm a kitty cat.
VIDEO
6. Biggest online pet peeve?
Serious and continuous spelling fails.
Also people who type in slang, u kno wo dey r, if u tak lik dis u kno u look lik ur UNEDUCATED!
(btw that was extremely painful for me to even try to type like that)
- Alana
Love your videos! I already sent the Boston video to my friend. It's so funny! I just posted yesterday that I've been a bad blogger, too. Life happens! :)
ReplyDelete