I am sorry for the lack of posting this week. I have been busy cleaning and doing other un-fun shit.
I have however been playing on Tumber and Twitter, because those are easier to do from my phone than blogger.
If you use either of them check me out.
How far along? I'll be 25 weeks friday
Baby is the size of: Eggplant
Symptoms: bloating in my hands and feet. Not too bad, but noticeable to me, and my shoes don't fit right. I feel like my feet are getting wider. I also seem to have a bit more energy this week. But that may be due to my coffee consumption, yesterday I had two and a half cups. I also have had some sciatic pain again.
Baby is the size of: Eggplant
Symptoms: bloating in my hands and feet. Not too bad, but noticeable to me, and my shoes don't fit right. I feel like my feet are getting wider. I also seem to have a bit more energy this week. But that may be due to my coffee consumption, yesterday I had two and a half cups. I also have had some sciatic pain again.
Cravings: Coffee, I have been craving it more, which I know is no good, so I am trying to limit my intake. I also want greek, greek salads, greek olives, greek dressing, tzatziki. I even had a dream last night that I was eating peperoncinis.
Weight: I think I am about 177 which puts me up about 16 pounds. But I really think a lot of that is bloating, because over the last week my water retention has increased.
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good, but Tuesday I had to be up at 630 for a work meeting, Yesterday I had to be up at 630 for my Dermo appt (I'll update you on that soon) and today I just woke up at 630. wide awake. boo.
Movement: Lots, lots and lots
Stretch Marks: Still none.
Looking Forward To: OB appt next week, but I get my glucose test and I'll have to drink the juice.
Best moment this week: Paul felt her move again. But this time he put his hand there and she jumped, or whatever she does, he goes "was that you?" I laughed, no I can't do that with my rock hard abs.
Miss anything?: Wearing my pre-pregnancy clothes. Almost nothing fits now.
Happy or moody most of the time: Moody, but thats mostly because I am uncomfortable unless I am laying down, and that's just not possible.
Baby purchases: none yet, but I am planning the fabrics to do the crib-set and curtains and such.
Miss anything?: Wearing my pre-pregnancy clothes. Almost nothing fits now.
Happy or moody most of the time: Moody, but thats mostly because I am uncomfortable unless I am laying down, and that's just not possible.
Baby purchases: none yet, but I am planning the fabrics to do the crib-set and curtains and such.
- Alana
Your looking so good! Make sure you drink plenty of water and watch the sodium, maybe that will help the bloating.
ReplyDelete