I Love me some instagram! find me: AlanaMarie26
Paul had to work the Great Falls fair so I drove up for some fair food, and I found some Llamas!
Drive to Great Falls
Llamas, and Sheep and Goats! Oh My!
They decided that when I was washing the sheets was an ideal time for a nap.
I tried to to the #PhotoADayAug, but I failed miserably. This is my coin. I still have Yennies all over the place.
An almost disastrous attempt at ice coffee.
Noro knitting at midnight.
Swollen pregnant hands make me sad, they don't feel to good either. The Hello Kitty ring is all I can get on my wedding ring finger right now.
A bunch of bedtime snuggles happening right here.
And finally Aiko says "it's only 8am, too early, we must sleep more"
- Alana
I love your dogs! I've always wanted Boston Terriers. They have the best personalities. That picture of your drive is gorgeous. It looks like a postcard or something. How fun going to the fair. The llamas are great. I love your Hello Kitty ring! Thanks for linking up!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, My Bostons are complete monsters, adorable monsters.
Delete