Google+ Fractured Fairy Tales: Movie List
Image Map

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Movie List

I have been working on my Day Zero Project {101 in 1001}

I completed making my movie list. And I have already started watching my movies too!

# - 127 hrs {x}
A - Apt Pupil
B - Burlesque {x}
C - Capote {x}
D - Decent
E - Every Day
F - Footloose {x}
G - Gummo {x}
H - Humanoids from the deep
I - Interplanetary
J - Jack goes Boating
K - Kids
L - Les Miserables
M - Metropia
N - Night of the living dead
O - One flew over the cuckoo's nest
P - Paper Man {x}
Q - A Quiet Little Marriage {x}
R - Rambo x3
S - Slumdog Millionare
T - Tales From Earthsea {x}
U - Unstoppable
V - Virus X
W - Watchmen {x}
X - XXX
Y - Year of getting to know us
Z - Zombie apocalypse

This list is subject to change too...
(updated May 1 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails