2. being home with husband and watching movies, puppy snuggles, nap times, yummy hearty meals, sunshine, warm breezes, fluffy kitty tails, and flip flop weather {make me terribly happy.}
{3. Something that inspires me is} beauty, I love finding beauty in things. I am a (very) amateur photographer but I love to take pictures of normal things, that people look at every day, and seeing them as beautiful.
{4. If I had the day off today} funny thing, I do have today off. But it's cold and blustery, flurrying on and off, so as opposed to the bike ride i wanted to have, i am watching BH 90210 and playing on the laptop. I have some reading planned and a few movies to watch later.
{5. If I had to put a label on my home decor style} mis-mash, cozy, not fancy at all. I have a dark wood set in my LR (entertainment center, coffee table and end tables) and a matching set in the BR, I also like colorful things, LR had red accents, my kitchen is a limey green theme (it's a work in progress), and the bathroom is red.
{6. Concerning politics I would say I'm a} i don't fall into one area. i'm too complicated.
{7. I'd like to go to} Japan (again) {so I could} help with tsunami relief. i would also like to just be back there, things were so different there, things seemed so much easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment