Google+ Fractured Fairy Tales: Fill in the blank.
Image Map

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fill in the blank.

Fill in the blank whatever day it is

1. I'm looking forward to... duh.. summer.

2. Something kind of embarrassing that I still love anyway...is I cry when I watch movies, and even a lot of TV shows. Babies, weddings, happy moments, sad ones, I'm a big fat crybaby.

3. My favourite car is...a scooter, I'd love a scooter over a car any
day.
4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be... warm beach weather. I am so sick of this cold shit.

5. My favourite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is... have a glass of wine and eat a nice snack, like popcorn.

6. This weekend...I will be cleaning and working. Nothing exciting here.

7. If I were a colour I'd be Lime Green because That's just how I feel today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails