Google+ Fractured Fairy Tales: Fill in the blank Friday! (just a few days late)
Image Map

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday! (just a few days late)


1. My favorite daily responsibility is, daily? there isn't much I do daily, maybe napping? .
2. My least favorite daily responsibility is, aI am terrible at putting away laundry. I hate it, I never do it, I just let it pike up and dig clothes out of the pile .
3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is I love cheeseburgers, and salads, and wings, and nachos .
4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is I make a lot of meat and potatoes. I enjoy making pasta, But mostly burgers and steaks! .
5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is I was on the news once, i was interviewed about hilary clinton or something while at a coffee shop when I was about 15 or 16 :) .
6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish a bottomless bank account, a perfect house in a warm climate, and healthy family and friends .
7. My biggest pet peeve is ...shitty drivers! .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails