Google+ Fractured Fairy Tales: Fill in the blank Friday
Image Map

Friday, January 21, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday




1. My favorite quote is... "A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself."- Josh Billings

2. A bad habit I have is.... I am a super dooper procrastinator. I am also pretty damn lazy

3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" was... ... still waiting for this one.

4. Weekends are... pretty much the only time I see my husband

5. When I was a child I wished my name was... something that was easier to pronounce. I wen't through most of 7th grade being called lana (lah-nuh) because people just cannot pronounce Uh-La(as in land)-Uh.

6. I wish... I could rewind to May and have Paul's request to stay in Oki be approved and the orders for RD vanish.

7. A secret I have is... if I told you it wouldn't be a secret!

1 comment:

  1. I love your pink hair! And I am still waiting to grow up too, personally I hope it never happens!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails