Google+ Fractured Fairy Tales: Fill in the blank Friday
Image Map

Friday, January 14, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

Fill in the blank Friday is taken from Lauren's blog.
You can follow her at:



1. I feel happy when -- My whole little family is curled up in bed together. It doesn't happen often because dogs and cats don't mix but last night was a rare treat, the dogs were curled under the sheets between Paul and I and Taco was curled up next to me. It was lovely.

2. I get silly when--
I am around my sister and my parents. To be truthful I am often always silly.

3. Something that makes me sad is-- The ASPCA commercials with all the sad looking dogs and cats, I really wish I could help them all but I can't.

4. Something that makes me annoyed is-- Other drivers.

5. A time that I've been truly surprised was-- I don't surprise easily, and I can't think of any time I've been truly surprised.

6. I am so thankful for-- My family, Mom, Dad, Sister. I grew up a pretty good and well rounded kid, and I am thankful for the way my family shaped me into the cool person I am today.

7. I feel loved when-- Paul brings me little things, like dinner, or flowers, or little unexpected presents.

1 comment:

  1. love all of you answers!!! have a great weekend

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails