Google+ Fractured Fairy Tales: AMAZING PASTA!
Image Map

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

AMAZING PASTA!


AMAZING PASTA!
and apparently it's healthy!!!!
(unless you eat 2 servings like I did.....)

(Not much left by the time I thought of taking a picture)
  • 1/3 box of farfalle pasta
  • 1/3 cup of crumbled feta cheese (I used fetta with herbs added)
  • 1 big handfull of arugula
  • 2 big handfulls of spinach
  • cherry tomatos halved
  • drizzle of olive oil
  • kosher salt & pepper to taste

  • Cook pasta as directed, do not discard water!
  • while pasta is cooking wash your arugula, spinach and tomatoes.
  • Take two colanders in one put the feta in the bottom and top with arugula and spinach, in the other colander add your halved tomatoes.
  • drain a small amount of the water from the pasta over the salad colander
  • drain the remaining water over the tomatoes (this will slightly blanch them)
  • quickly add all to one bowl, drizzle with about 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil
  • generously add salt and pepper.
  • stir and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails