I don't make it much of a secret that I don't like living in Montana very much.
One thing I have learned while living here is that Summer is my season. Winter is my enemy.
I just can't handle winter, I hate being cold. I hate being so cold that my bones hurt. This last winter was mild and for that I am grateful. Paul and I have one more full winter left in Montana, then we will hopefully leave in early winter 2013.
The last few weeks it's been warming up here though. I really like Montana summer.
Besides the wind, I just can't handle the wind, but whatever.
So today it's supposed to be 87 and I am so excited. I have to go to the chiropractor but I plan on spending the rest of the day outside with the dogs (and doing laundry)
Proof that winter is a distant memory:
The doggies sure do love playing outside
Taco loves outside too, but he mostly has to stay indoors because he has a habit of making a run for it.
This years baby cows were born a bit ago
And last years babies are getting bigger.
We've been playing outside a lot
And the horses and mules from the back pasture have returned
I drove out to Hauser Lake a few days ago, it's about 20 minutes from the house
Renji
Aiko
Fantastic photos! Welcome to summer time, may you enjoy every moment. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! So far I am!
Delete