Google+ Fractured Fairy Tales: Happy Birthday Blog!
Image Map

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Blog!

Blog is 5 years old!



Follow Me on Pinterest

It was actually the 17th, and I missed it.

I can't believe this has grown so much over 5 years. 
It started as more or less a diary, for me to share my worries and fears. 
It was also a way to keep in contact with my family when I moved to Japan and phone calls weren't as often. 
Now I have more readers than just my close friends and family, and I couldn't be happier. I love sharing my life and the lessons I learn with so many people. 
I appreciate every single person who reads this and I hope you enjoy it!

Cheers to another 5!





Have a lovely day, and remember to find me on Facebook!

-Alana

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday to your blog!!!

    xxoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats...happpy birthday to your blog. :)

    xo
    Cammi
    http://www.cammilicious.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails