Google+ Fractured Fairy Tales: Shit I hate Sunday!
Image Map

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Shit I hate Sunday!














Shit I hate - Yellow Jackets, they keep coming in the house! I have killed 2 this week and two others escaped my wrath before I could kill them

Shit I hate - Not having my car. It's causing me huge anxiety and I am very sad without it. I hope to hear from the insurance adjuster Tuesday with some sort of resolution.  (and by resolution,  I want to know when I can have MY jeep back)



Shit I hate - being so far from friends and family. I have been a little down lately and I just with I could hang out with my girls and bitch and drink wine.

Source: None via daphne on Pinterest



Shit I hate - having shitty internet. Wild Blue, you can suck my ass.


Source: i.imgur.com via Patrick on Pinterest


3 comments:

  1. Yeah I feel the same way about "friends" except they are all close by, but since I've been married that's code for no fun for them? pfft...fuckin' bitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the exact same way about the friends. All my friends are 1000 miles away and I can only talk to them through FB. No one to hang out with. I absolutely have no one here to. It really sucks so much. I think this is why I spend all my free time on the internet because then it feels like I have my friends.
    And what happened to your jeep? That looks horrible. I would hate it too if I didn't have a car. Hopefully it gets resolved soon for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a little smashed leaving my Vet on Tuesday. :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails