A few things I've had on my mind. A few things that I think need to be shared with the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!
Okay so really it's a shitload of things that I cannot live another moment knowing that I have not tried to share them with everyone in the world I can reach!
I am going to buy this.
awww.
Source: threadless.com via Alana on Pinterest
kawaii!
Source: someecards.com via Alana on Pinterest
rawrrrrr {photoshop FTW}
Source: piccsy.com via Alana on Pinterest
Every Day!
Source: someecards.com via Alana on Pinterest
That's about all I'll run for.
Source: mymottoz.com via Alana on Pinterest
Pizza Bites!!!
Source: lickthebowlgood.blogspot.com via Alana on Pinterest
Must Do!
Source: marylandpinkandgreen.com via Alana on Pinterest
Really cool tattoo idea. I need to do this with everywhere I have been.
Source: neveranotherbutme.tumblr.com via Alana on Pinterest
This makes me want kids.
Light Switch time capsule. Write your story and leave it in your old house.
Source: makeprojects.com via Alana on Pinterest
just cool.
Source: groovepress.com via Alana on Pinterest
No comments:
Post a Comment