Google+ Fractured Fairy Tales: And then the internet ran out.
Image Map

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

And then the internet ran out.

No Seriously.

See my internet is beamed in from outer space by aliens, because I live in the boonies and there are no local internet providers that will provide for me.
So we are alloted a certain amount of internet a month, so we don't hog it all. Once we reach that amount our bandwidth is restricted and we are slower than dial-up. It's sad. Yesterday (my birthday) we ran out of internet until the 30th. So you'll have to wait for such exciting posts as: Pesto-Chicken Pizza of Awesomeness. & The Amazing Steak I had for my Birthday Dinner. & The Bug that Ruined My Life Day. Because all of those posts will have pictures, and well it would take me a light-year to even upload one picture, let alone all of the ones I know you are dying to see.

So I'll be back on (or around) the 30th.

2 comments:

  1. Well, its now the 4th. You should be back up and running now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy shit. i would seriously have anxiety over that.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails