★Day 03- An experience you're not proud of, but has made you the person you are today.
This is easy, lets just say ages 18-21. Drugs, raves, underage drinking, reckless behavior, a few more drugs. I am not proud of it but I used to be a bad bad kid. Then one night I became an adult. I think it was the night of the fire. Everything leading up to that night made me who I am today. I spent a few good years having a wild ass time every weekend, and a few times during the week. It was crazy, crazy fun ass memories. Nights I wish I could remember and nights I will never forget. But I grew up and now I have no more wild oats to sew. I have had a wild ass time and now I am a calm and collected grownup. sort of. okay so not really, but I am not nearly as crazy ass as I was 10 years ago.
Yeah I pretty sure MOST of us go through those stages with the wild hair up our asses! lol
ReplyDelete