Google+ Fractured Fairy Tales: 10 Days of Bullshit Challenege! Day 6
Image Map

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

10 Days of Bullshit Challenege! Day 6





★Day 06- Who or what is your inspiration, and why?

I think of my inspiration, and this may be lame, but right now my inspiration is the future. I am on a personal trek to get healthy, for my future. I am trying to loose weight for a few reasons. 1. I want to be healthy and not get diabetes, which runs in my family. 2. I want to be healthy when I become a mom so I can a. keep up with my kiddes. b. set a good example of a healthy active lifestyle. c. have my body bounce back with relative ease. 3. I want to look good and feel like i look good.
So right now I am inspired by my future family. 

3 comments:

  1. that's excellent inspiration. and good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! that is pretty fucking rad in my book! most people don't think the way you do :)

    as for tomorrow, I can't even answer my own question! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah I didn't think about this before I had my kids...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails