
2. An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is: I just got rid of tons of clothes so I really don't have anything that falls into this category.
3. My grocery store impulse buy is: bread and cheese, I love a nice warm sourdough baguette and brie.
4. Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is: I don't work yet so I don't know, But I start next week!
5. One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is: The internet. Never will I leave you, sweet, sweet, internet addiction, but I could, I swear I could.
6. A little indulgence that I have is: Again, bread and cheese.
7. The junk drawer/area in my house is: full of wine corks and bottle openers, batteries and misc paper. My table that my laptop is on could also be mistaken for a junk drawer explosion.
Oh my goodness - Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is so deliciously trashy. I love those girls and can't miss an episode! :)
ReplyDelete