Google+ Fractured Fairy Tales: Day Twenty Four
Image Map

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day Twenty Four

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change

Distance
  • From here to Paul's mom- 2,170 miles
  • From here to My parents- 1251 miles
  • From here to Paul's dad- 363 miles
  • From here to our friends back east- 2500 miles
  • From here to our friends in Okinawa- 8639 miles
I really wish we didn't live so far from everyone we know. We havn't made any friends here yet. However I do have a blind friend date this weekend with a relative of a friend back home who just moved here.
I just wish we were only a few hours from everyone. Sometimes a little part of me wishes that we all lived in one place, and had our friends, and we were all stayed together. But I wouldn't trade the experiences we have had for anything.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What's a wonderful photo!
    I would like to be there... ♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails