Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book
A long long time ago, in a far away land, before I started school, I used to read a lot. I read all of the Harry Potter books in less than a week, I loved fantasy, magic, dragons. I loved to read. Then we moved to Okinawa, and I started college full time. In the last 3 years I think I have finished 6-7 books, where I used to read at least 1-2 a month. I am much more selective on what I read now, because I don't have time to not like it. I don't want to waste my time reading something for pleasure that I am not going to enjoy. So I present you my favorite book:
Chelsea Handler gets an honorable mention for laugh out loud funny.
But Harry Potter will always be my favorite series.
Now Back to my regularly scheduled reading. At least this on isn't as monotonous and most of the other history text books I've had to read. I am just seriously lacking motivation this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment