Google+ Fractured Fairy Tales: Knitten a Mitten
Image Map

Friday, January 16, 2009

Knitten a Mitten



anyone who has been following me on facebook has seen my status over the last few days. i've been knittin a mitten, not just any mitten but my first mitten, this week i cast on my first cuff, added my first thumb gusset, and almost completed my first mitten. 


almost. see that little guy sticking out there, well he needs a home, hopefully i can finish the thumb tonight and i can start the partner to this little guy.

i dont think you non-knitters have any idea how hard knitting cables on size 4(?ithink)needles with worsted weight yarn is, it's damn near impossible, and i've done it ninety two billion times. 


3 comments:

  1. that is pretty awesome & you make me want to learn how to knit so i can make the boys hats & stuff....

    you rock!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats cool Alana! I would like to learn ti knit, too! Great job!How long does something like that normally take?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you accept work for money, lol? I wish I could knit so that I could make tons of hats and scarves. Love the mitten!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails