Google+ Fractured Fairy Tales: Golden Vlog
Image Map

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Golden Vlog

Woah! Two blogs today! But only because I found this Vlog and I want to join up and it ends tomorrow.









(click on the little youtube icon on the video to view in youtube!)

Just a click to vote- no registration necessary- 
I'm A Top Military Wife/Life Blogger @ Top Mommy Blogs - Please Click To Give Me A Vote

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing tradition about your family getting married on that date!! So cool! Thanks so much for linking up with us! If you would like to be on the email list to be reminded each month let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a cyber monday shopper as well, there are some great deals on Amazon! It nice meeting you through your vlog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww I love that the pups made an appearance.....so cute!!! Your family has THE best Thanksgiving tradition I've heard of....that's just so cool and unique. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails