Google+ Fractured Fairy Tales: Gin Mule (or Gin-Gin Mule) Recipe
Image Map

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Gin Mule (or Gin-Gin Mule) Recipe



In today's installation of Operation Empty the Pantry, I bring you the gin mule. 
There are lots of recipes for this drink when you google it. If you found me through google I hope you like what you see here. 
It's a pretty simple drink, and quite refreshing. I would call it a summer drink, although I discovered it's parent drink (the Moscow Mule) the winter. 


I got a little artsy with the photography
1 1/2 oz Gin
1/4 squeezed lime
ice

combine in a rocks/higball glass and enjoy



I have seen most recipes add muddled mint and simple syrup, but I think those make it too complex. This is simple, flavorful, and goes down easy. It's not too sweet, the gin is very subtle. 
Maybe without all that shit mine isn't a real Gin Mule, but it's delicious, and I suggest you at least try it before you add more sugar and the mint. 
Just as good (maybe better) thank the vodka drink it's modeled after.

just click the link to vote-
Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails