A couple of weeks ago San Diego county was all ablaze, like I think at one time there was 10 or 11 fires going at once. It was crazy. It was also all started the day we had our stuff moved into base housing. It was a bit scary, I won't lie, I was a tiny tad worried for a day or two. Fire scares the shit out of me. But the wonderful firefighters on Camp Pendleton and San Diego County did a wonderful job of keeping us, and thousands of others, safe.
 |
| From Evey's bedroom window |
 |
| Out our bedroom window |
Fire scares the shit out of me. But the wonderful firefighters on Camp Pendleton and San Diego County did a wonderful job of keeping us, and thousands of others, safe.
Fires are scary, we used to hve the threat of evacuation almost every summer at our last posting, its such a helpless feeling. So glad things wend ok for you guys there!
ReplyDelete