Google+ Fractured Fairy Tales: A day at the beach
Image Map

Thursday, June 12, 2014

A day at the beach

I've lived here a month now and only been to the beach twice, and once I only got out of the car to take a picture. I think I need to remedy that, and go to the beach again. 
Evey loved it, she loved the sand, the cool water, the sunshine. 

We went over memorial day weekend, while my parents were here. We didn't bring swim suits, we only went so we could say we had gone, and to let Evey have a little beachy experience. 










1 comment:

  1. We were at Camp P for 3 years and it seemed like we only ever made it to the beach when we had visitors in town. I always said we needed to go more, but it just never happened.
    Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails