Happy Easter!
We have ween out of Montana for an little more than 10 days now. Traveled to Arizona, New Mexico, and now Virginia. We have settled for about the next week plus, and then we will go back, and head to California. Driving cross country with a toddler is no fun, but we found ways to cope. Once we get settled in Cali I'll write up a bit on it with our tricks. I really hope the trip back is less eventful than the one over here though. We got a flat on the freeway and then the next day Evey and I both had tummy troubles that required multiple stops. But we made it. And now we are relaxing at Granny's house. Evey is napping while mommy lays with her, catching up on YouTube, Facebook, and now blogging.
I want to say thank you to my sister for watching my animals while We are traveling, she has got her hands full.
She has her own Boston terrier, and her own two cats, and she is also watching my 2 Boston's and my cat.
Puppy party!!!
I hope you are having a great Easter holiday, and I'll try to keep updating as frequently as time allows.
I apologize for any weird spacing or photo sizes, I'm writing from the iPad, don't feel like charging the laptop.



No comments:
Post a Comment