But I would like to take more pictures. Each week I will highlight my favorite photo or photos from the week.
It's not an artistic photo, not fancy, but it captures Evelyn perfectly. This has been her favorite face for about two weeks and it's just the greatest.
I just found your blog and happened upon this post ;) I host a weekly linkup called Life365, which I started this year. A picture a day (or there about!) for 365 days...I'd love for you to join in and I am even looking for co-hosts for each month. Let me know if you would be interested! Also, my husband was in the Marine Corps and we made the unfortunate event of getting out two years ago...he has now decided to try and get back in, but will have to serve with a reserve unit and try to get back in that way! You'd think we would like being out, but he misses it, go figure ;)
ReplyDeleteBrittney
teaberrytrails.blogspot.com