(taken right at 40 weeks)
I'm not too uncomfortable when I am up and about. In bed is when I am most uncomfortable. I have a lot of pelvis pressure, but thats expected. I am sleeping pretty good too, partly because I have extra people in my house right now so I can kick the dogs out and someone is up to watch them. But I do want her out, I am ready to play with her, and dress her up, and snuggle her, and I want her to feel real.
(warning, about to talk about lady bits, skip to next paragraph if you'd like) My last appt on friday (due date) I wasn't dilated hardly at all on Friday. She was able to get one finger through my cervix and attempt to strip my membranes, but she had a hard time, and it was extremely uncomfortable.
So she can come any day now. I am doing everything humanly and holistically possible to get her out safely, and I don't have much progress. Lets see, I'm taking Evening Primrose Oil, drinking Raspberry Leaf tea, I tried black cohosh tea, which BTW tastes like dirty socks and cat litter, I'm walking (although the weather is not permitting much of this because I don't want to drive to Walmart.) I also just ate half a pineapple, and the other half is waiting in the fridge, That'll make two pineapples this week. I've got doc appts Monday and Wednesday to have my membranes stripped again. So I hope she comes out, maybe tonight?
- Alana
I have been frantically checking Facebook twice a day for 3 days. Wishing you well and hoping that beautiful baby makes her entrance soon!
ReplyDeleteI just had my baby boy three weeks ago. He was ten days overdue. But once he decided to come out, he was rather quick about it. Wishing you a speedy delivery and all the best for the new chapter in your life! x
ReplyDeletewishing you a speedy & healthy delivery asap! hang in there mama!
ReplyDeletexxoo!
I'm patiently waiting to hear some good news, due date buddy!
ReplyDelete