Google+ Fractured Fairy Tales: Oh, How Pinteresing!
Image Map

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresing!




Follow Me on Pinterest


google

I am still on the sewing kick on pinterest, 90% of my pins this week have been sewing related. 

Fat Quarter handbag. 
I am afraid this may be too intense for my first sewing project, maybe my second. 


shopping bag holder.
I think this will make a good first project. 


how to cut glass without a glass cutter. 
awesome and hella easy looking. 

Source: tumblr.com via Alana on Pinterest

This is an accurate description of my house when it's not winter. 

 

I wish I could wear my pumps at work.
I wish I could walk in my pumps. 


This one reminds me of Okinawa. 

Source: facebook.com via Alana on Pinterest

yep



Wine jello shots. ...because real women are classy when they're being trashy...

Source: tumblr.com via Alana on Pinterest

yeah that's me.




Get Facebook Buttons

1 comment:

  1. great pins! i love the one about keeping your head, heels and standards high AND the "I'm not fat" pin... too hilarious!

    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails