Google+ Fractured Fairy Tales: Why Not Wednesday
Image Map

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Why Not Wednesday


{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?
I try not to wear holey jeans. It's too damn cold here to have holes in my jeans.
{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
I need it, but I don't always get it.

{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?
I like to dunk them.

{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
nope.

{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
Paulie, then parents.

{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
I don't think so...

{seven} do you snore?
A little.

{eight} do you know how fast you type?
not too fast, but fast enough.

{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
nope.

{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
quick and easy, salt and pepper, maybe some hot sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails