and now for your regularly scheduled blog...

1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is I wish i could say going to college, but after the intro to this post I guess it's not so much. I really don't know then.
2. My favorite place to sit in my house is the right side of the sofa is my spot, it's where my laptop is .
3. My fashion philosophy is wear what is clean and doesn't make you look fat .
4. Something every girl should have is a cute pair of shoes, they can make any lazy jeans and a t-shirt outfit adorable .
5. If you looked in my purse right now you'd find.... a bunch of crap, my wallet, hello kitty day planer, 2-3 chap-sticks, lipgloss, receipts, Ponyo coin purse, pens, chocolate covered espresso beans, mints, gum tic tacs, maybe a wild animal or two, I don't really know.
6. My favorite music right now is i'm still on that ke$ha kick .
7. My favorite part of my body is for the first time in my life I have grown out my fingernails a bit, so my hands .
No comments:
Post a Comment