Google+ Fractured Fairy Tales: Getting to know you
Image Map

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Getting to know you

Getting to know YOU



1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?
Sometimes, On some guys

2. What's the last concert you've been to?
It's been years, I don't even know for sure. Maybe Vans Warped Tour 3 years ago

3 What was your favorite 80's sitcom?
I still love the Golden Girls

4. Were you named after anyone?
Nope, my name came out of a book.

5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing?
Sometimes, I try to, but I'm impatient.

6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time?
Watch TV.

7. What is your favorite department store?
It's been a long time since I was even in a department store. I used to like Macys though.

8. If you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it?
armpits for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails