So i'm making my mid year resolutions:
- knit at least one hour a week
- no starting new knitting projects until Chael's Blankie is done
- continue to make time for school (summer term doesn't start for 3 weeks so I've gont plenty of time)
- read every day, something besides a text book or the internet. even if it's just a magazine article
- walk Aiko twice a day weather permitting.
- run/jog at least once a week, more preferably
- get to the gym once a week for weight training
- do dishes every day, even if it's just one plate, dishes must be done before bed.
- yoga once a week, even if it's just wii fit yoga.
just to break it down more:
knitting needs to get done, I just spent a large sum of money on yarn, so I must knit, I must!
I've got a few weeks before summer term starts but i'd like to take some time to go through my text books before classes start.
I also have a problem with ordering books online, I have about 20 books I need to read.
Aiko is crazy, she needs to release some energy, I think walking her twice a day for atleast a mile can really help her not be a crazy beast.
though my weight loss has stalled, I am not too concerned, what does concern me is, despite the fact I have lost over 20 pounds, my body still doesnt look good, I'm not expecting supermodel (yet) but since I was loosing with pretty much diet alone, I feel I really need to focus on the exercise part of weight loss, I need to tone, to build muscle. I think if I could do that, it would certainly help some of my body issues.
and the dishes is a given, I suck and housework, I suck even more at dishes, but it's bug season and we live 15 feet from the jungle so bugs are going to be a serious issue if I dont get my shit in gear.
I am determined to find my motivation while P is in cali. All will be well, as long as I keep my positive outlook.
No comments:
Post a Comment