Google+ Fractured Fairy Tales: I think Taco is trying to tell me something
Image Map

Monday, May 18, 2009

I think Taco is trying to tell me something

I always have a box laying around with things tossed in it for home. When I am out I often see things that make me thing "oh Dad really needs that" or "mom would love that" 
Now it may just be a cat thing but of all the half empty boxes around the house (and lately do to my online shopping addiction there have been quite a few) Taco choses to lay in the one that is marked to go to Tucson.

even though he hated my moms dog (sorry mom) I mean my sister, Dedra.... I think taco just wants to escape this creature, who taunts him relentlessly.

1 comment:

  1. Taco can come any time but you have to come with him.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails