Google+ Fractured Fairy Tales: Pinterest Recipe Success!
Image Map

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Pinterest Recipe Success!

please excuse my sad iPhone pictures. My lost the charger to my camera. 

I have to share this with you.
I made this recipe tonight.
And it was AMAZING. 
Even Eveyln liked it! Which is awesome because she's been very picky this week. 


The only thing I did different was I added about double the garlic, and I used home made turkey stock instead of chicken broth. And I may have used a little more butter than the recipe called for. 
Served with fresh crunchy bread and steamed veggies.
I will make this again for sure.
The sauce would also go good with pork chops, or Paul suggested on pasta. 
And Follow me on Pintrest for more: 

Just a click to vote- no registration necessary-
  I'm A Top Military Wife/Life Blogger @ Top Mommy Blogs - Please Click To Give Me A Vote

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails