Google+ Fractured Fairy Tales: No Title
Image Map

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

No Title


Hey friends!
I wanted to drop in and say hello!
I've finally finished the history class that was taking up all my time. Thankfully this semester it wasn't a #historyclassfromhell. I actually really enjoyed it. It was History of Japan to 1800. It was a lot of fun and I feel I learned a lot. I got to write a paper on Buddhist influence on architecture and a also I wrote a paper on Samurai. Both were a lot of fun. I have a few days before I start my next crazy intense class, Which I am hoping is not that crazy and intense, but with my luck it will be.

We have been doing pretty good overall here in California. It's almost been a year since we left Montana. It's crazy to think that we've been gone for so long. I look at my Timehop and I am so relieved I don't wake up to feet of snow, or WAY below freezing temps anymore. In fact the weather here is really nice. I wear T-shirts or tank tops every day. I have a couple hoodies that I save for chilly mornings, but it's been a nice change.


Not much has been going on besides school . Well and we are all crazy sick right now. Paul brought home cooties from work and it got so bad it developed into pneumonia in Evey. I was really worried at first but I had her followup appointment with her doctor today and she is doing so much better. Now if we can all just kick this nasty cough!

I've also started running. I am doing a "walking for fitness" class and I have to wear a fitbit that tracks my movement, the teacher uses that info to see that I am completing our walks. Being sick has really put a damper on that though, I haven't ran in over a week. Even though the class is called "walking" we are allowed to run, jog or walk, so I decided to take the opportunity to start running. I have a goal of 450 miles by the end of the year. I am somewhere around 60 or 70 miles already so I think I'll surpass that goal.


I hope I haven't lost too much of an audience in my absence, I will try to update here more than once a month. Perhaps once a week will be my new goal.
And remember you can find me on Facebook and Instagram, I am always on there.

Just a click to vote- no registration necessary-
  I'm A Top Military Wife/Life Blogger @ Top Mommy Blogs - Please Click To Give Me A Vote

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails