We are still waiting on orders to Camp Pendleton. Hoping to get them any day now, but realistically since we are not moving until after October, we may not get orders until Augustish, or later.
We have not really done anything exciting this month.
Partly because it's still cold as shit. This week we were under 34 degrees for about 6 days straight.
So we have been staying inside, where it is warm.
Hoping that May will bring warmer weather.
I've been cross stitching again. I sort of screwed this one up but I am hoping when I frame it that it'll be okay. I didn't center it correctly and I only have about 1/4 inch on the right side, vs about 2 inches on the right.
Oh and I got new glasses, yay!
Little miss cranky pants has been taking up much of my time, and my hands, she prefers to have my undivided attention, and I haven't been able to put her down much. When I do I try to use that time to do housework and cook, tis why I have been absent much the last few weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment