Okay I am way late on this one but I thought it would be fun so I am doing it anyway.
1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
There isn't much that I have let fear keep me from doing. I have been skydiving, zip-lining, snorkeling. I have traveled near and far (although I'd like to travel more) I don't let fear keep me down.
Like this, This was terrifying:
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Hopefully in Okinawa :) Maybe with another baby.
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
Happy Healthy Baby.
Happy Healthy Baby.
4. What are your hopes for your blog?
I hope that I can continue to reach people and have positive feedback. I would love to grow my audience and maybe I can find more of a focus for my blog. But I don't think my ADD will allow that :) I would also like to maybe vlog a bit more.
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
Well no, we are military so we won't settle for a while. Also I am not particularly fond of this place, I have learned while living here, that I am more of a city girl.
Well no, we are military so we won't settle for a while. Also I am not particularly fond of this place, I have learned while living here, that I am more of a city girl.
6. What is your morning routine
Wake up, shower, keurig, bagel, internets.
Wake up, shower, keurig, bagel, internets.
- Alana
No comments:
Post a Comment