Google+ Fractured Fairy Tales: Friday Letters
Image Map

Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Letters

Photobucket



Dear Husband, I could really use some help sometimes. Also this help would be way more appreciated (and WAY less stressful) if it could be done without you loosing your temper. I know you hate dishes, so do I, but slamming shit around is only going to get you fired and me fired up, I just want help, I don't want to be angry with you.




Dear Internet, while I do appreciate you coming back so promptly after the fire, you still suck. Satalite Internet just SUCKS.


(btw, i totally have 16 tabs open right now, too many? maybe)



Dear Pintrest, You've been a little bit of a Fail Whale yourself.





Dear Body, You could start looking a little more pregnant and a little less fat any time now.



That is all for now. Click on the link up at the top of the page and join in on the fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails