This last few weeks Pinterest has been a huge influence on my life.
This may be a two parter post, today is about food. because I love food.
Things I have cooked:
Source: budgetsavvydiva.com via Alana on Pinterest
These really were amazing enchiladas.
Roasted Cabbage
Source: notexactlybento.com via Alana on Pinterest
I drizzled with olive oil and sesame seed oil and salt and pepper. Awesome!
Super low cal ranch dressing
Source: fabulouspinterestfinds.blogspot.com via Alana on Pinterest
Totally easy and pretty good!
Spiced Chicken Rigatoni (Buca di Beppo)
Source: tastebook.com via Alana on Pinterest
really really good.
(i left out the peas, because peas are gross)
(i left out the peas, because peas are gross)
quick, easy, and tasty spaghetti
Source: yumsugar.com via Alana on Pinterest
easy and you likely have the contents in your kitchen already.
crockpot chicken tacos
Source: mychocolatetherapy.blogspot.com via Alana on Pinterest
yum!
spinach artichoke pasta
Source: budgetbytes.blogspot.com via Alana on Pinterest
really good and easy
(making this for dinner tomorrow)
and tonight I am making:
Cheeseburger Salad
Source: thepioneerwoman.com via Alana on Pinterest
I'll let you know how it turns out
No comments:
Post a Comment