Google+ Fractured Fairy Tales: Saturday Snow Day
Image Map

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Saturday Snow Day

I am so sorry, this post has  been sitting on my laptop waiting for words since saturday. I fail miserably. But I have had a crazy busy week, and it'll only get worse. We had snow saturday, that night we had Marine Ball number one. Then I have been working like crazy and we have another Marine Birthday Ball friday. I'll do all my pictures then. 

So here is last Saturday. I was thankful for anti lock breaks and heated seats. 







2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! The snow looks beautiful but I imagine its a major pain to deal with. Hope you have fun at the ball!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you live in some wide open spaces! such an unseen sight here in rhode island.
    i always wonder why dogs love the snow so much? lol so cute though!!

    can't wait to hear all about & see the pics from the balls!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails